Because we clearly see from God’s Word that He is not looking for religious people; He is looking to have relationship with his creation, therefore our mission is clear:
We exist to help people release their hearts to God!
Our vision is to see lives transformed into the image of Christ ~ by the power of Christ!
And when lives are transformed by the power of Christ we will see a church:
- Where Christianity is exciting and fun; and where people can express themselves out of who God made them to be.
- Where people’s longing for significance and satisfaction in life can be found.
- Where it is safe to be honest with your faith and your struggles.
- Where you will find people that care for you.
- That welcomes everyone with respect, no matter their race, age, color, economic, or family background.
- That knows it is not the clothes you wear or the color of your skin, but what is inside of you that matters.
- Where people who are hurting, depressed, and frustrated can find love, acceptance, and guidance.
- Where we focus on building relationships through small groups (Connect Groups) and where fun, love, faith, prayer, and growth take place weekly.
- Where the relationships built in these Connect Groups will enable each person to be the light God intended you to be in the world with a network of groups that will grow into the hundreds.
- Whose youth and children are excited about coming to church because they are involved, there are fun activities, great friends, and they are challenged to live out their faith.
- Where we love our community and reach out to it with a heart of compassion, ready and able to meet needs with tangible acts of love.
- Where we are a church that provides fun, safe, and wholesome family activities.
- Where we are on mission around in our community, our city, our country, and around the world supporting and being missionaries!