Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. (1 Chronicles 16:11)
To send in a prayer request email firstname.lastname@example.org.
… updated 8/16/19 …
HCC CRU – Please be praying with us for God’s guidance, our willingness to be His vessels, and for His great movement on our campus this year!
Prayers for Pat. For God to guide her through these days ahead. For peace and calm while she goes through chemo, and for healing.
Prayers for Belle as she recovers from brain surgery. Prayers for Anna as she learns more about her illness, her back, and her family.
Prayers for Ed as he gains his strength from chemo. For his recovery and for his health.
Prayers for Cindy as she continues recovery from a fall. Pray that the pain eases, that her rehabilitation is successful, and that she has a full recovery soon.
We pray and ask God to come and take His place in the spirit of the doctors, nurses and specialists. Bless all those who will aid them in their medical needs and recovery. Pray that their families will continue to be strong and feel God’s presence throughout this time.
Prayers for the mother of a member. That she may feel the power of God in her life and may reach the point where she is saved.
Prayers for everyone coming to CrossLife that they may be led to seek a closer relationship with God and His family.
Prayers for God to continue to have an impact here in Maryland.
Jesus Christ is the Lord of Elkridge! Jesu Cristo es el señor de Elkridge!
Pray for our Steps of Faith. Trust in the Lord as He leads us to “new and creative ministries to the community.”
Pray for our new space, 6625 Selnick Dr, Elkridge, MD. That we will see God working in our lives as He walks us through the next steps.
Pray for our partnerships in Elkridge, our “Jerusalem”
- Pray for the college students and the staff at UMBC, Intervarsity at UMBC, and CRU at HCC.
- Pray for Elkridge Elementary School. The students, the staff, and the administration.
Pray for God’s Missions in “Judea and Samaria”
- Ron Willoughby, Broken Wall Project, North Bend Elementary, Baltimore
- Jeff Davoll and his Family, Church Planting Missionaries in Ecuador
- Jon Brewin, Church on the Point Church Plant, Sparrows Point, MD
- Rob Stephens, Aletheia Church Plant, College Park, MD
- Laurel Pregnancy Center, Laurel, Maryland
- Building Families for Children, Columbia, Maryland
Pray for God’s Missions to “the Ends of the Earth”
- For the Pimentel Project which supports ministries in the Dominican Republic, Nigeria, and Kenya.
- For Pastor Radhames and Zoila Quezada, MIVA Church Program, CERINFA educational program, and the city of Pimentel in the Dominican Republic
- Pray for Caobete Church, Pastor Alvin Gabriel Gil German, in the Dominican Republic
- Pray for Ecuador and the Davoll Family