1 John 5:14… This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
To send in a prayer request email firstname.lastname@example.org.
… updated 2/6/19 …
Prayers for Pat V’s sister Camille. That she will humble her heart, seek the Lord and accept mental health treatment.
Prayers for the health of Pat P. That she may feel the impact of medication prescribed by her doctor yesterday, and that she can resume her physical therapy.
Prayers for Susan G. She is living in Anne Arundel County and is facing foreclosure.
Pray for God’s presence in Elkridge
Pray for our LEADERSHIP W.I.N. TEAMS. ( What’s Important Now )
Pray for our partnerships in our Elkridge Community “Jerusalem”
- Pray for the college students and the staff at UMBC, and Intervarsity at UMBC
- Pray for Elkridge Elementary School. The students, the staff, and the administration.
Pray for Church Missions in “Judea and Samaria”
- Ron Willoughby, Broken Wall Project, North Bend Elementary, Baltimore
- Jeff Davoll and his Family, Church Planting Missionaries in Ecuador
- Jon Brewin, Church on the Point Church Plant, Sparrows Point, MD
- Rob Stephens, Aletheia Church Plant, College Park, MD
Pray for Church Missions to “the Ends of the Earth”
- Pastor Radhames and Zoila Quezada, MIVA Church Program, CERINFA educational program, and Pimentel, Dominican Republic
- Caobete Church, Pastor Alvin Gabriel Gil German, in the Dominican Republic