Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. (1 Chronicles 16:11)
To send in a prayer request email email@example.com.
… updated 6/4/19 …
Prayers for the Track and Field Camp. Track Field Camp Prayer sheet with verses 2019.
Prayers for Belle as she undergoes preparation for and brain surgery. We pray and ask God to come and take His place in the spirit of the doctors, nurses and specialists. Bless all those who will aid her in her medical needs and recovery. Pray that her family will continue to be strong and feel God’s presence throughout this time.
Prayers for Cindy as she recovers from a severe fall. Pray that the pain eases, that her rehabilitation is successful, and that she is able to go home and resume her work. Pray that her doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel are caring and loving as they care for her.
Prayers for the mother of a member. That she may feel the power of God in her life and may reach the point where she is saved.
Prayers for everyone coming to CrossLife that they may be led to seek a closer relationship with God and His family.
Prayers for God to continue to have an impact here in Maryland.
Jesus Christ is the Lord of Elkridge! Jesu Cristo es el señor de Elkridge!
Pray for our Steps of Faith. Trust in the Lord as He leads us to “new and creative ministries to the community.”
Pray for our new space, 6625 Selnick Dr, Elkridge, MD. That we will see God working in our lives as He walks us through the next steps.
Pray for our partnerships in Elkridge, our “Jerusalem”
- Pray for the college students and the staff at UMBC, Intervarsity at UMBC, and CRU at HCC.
- Pray for Elkridge Elementary School. The students, the staff, and the administration.
Pray for God’s Missions in “Judea and Samaria”
- Ron Willoughby, Broken Wall Project, North Bend Elementary, Baltimore
- Jeff Davoll and his Family, Church Planting Missionaries in Ecuador
- Jon Brewin, Church on the Point Church Plant, Sparrows Point, MD
- Rob Stephens, Aletheia Church Plant, College Park, MD
- Laurel Pregnancy Center, Laurel, Maryland
- Building Families for Children, Columbia, Maryland
Pray for God’s Missions to “the Ends of the Earth”
- For the Pimentel Project which supports ministries in the Dominican Republic, Nigeria, and Kenya.
- For Pastor Radhames and Zoila Quezada, MIVA Church Program, CERINFA educational program, and the city of Pimentel in the Dominican Republic
- For Caobete Church, Pastor Alvin Gabriel Gil German, in the Dominican Republic
- Ecuador and the Davoll Family