“Our Congregate Safely Plan”
The Church Will:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all surfaces possible, prior to any service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations in the building.
- Reduce the capacity of the sanctuary to (State Mandate as it changes) and set up chairs to accommodate individuals and groups to keep social distancing. (See Picture below)
- If needed the service will be shown in the lobby for any overflow
- Provide a touchless service as much as possible (doors will be held open, bulletin will be online, offering…)
- If needed, Disinfectant wipes will be available.
- Church will be taking attendance for each service for potential contact tracing if there is an exposure.
- We will keep doors open and or ventilation on at all times.
- Face masks will be required (State mandate) and will be available for anyone who does not have one.
The Church Will Need You To Do:
- If you are feeling the least bit sick Stay Home and watch online (take your temperature if you feel ill at all)
- If you are health compromised and at higher risk stay home, worship with us online.
- If you have been exposed to a person who is feeling ill or tested positive. Stay Home. Worship online.
- Masks must be worn in the building at all times (exception for preaching and praise team singing) We ask that you bring your own mask, but if needed the church will have masks available.
- We will ask that you not sing or yell as this has been found to spread virus particles.
- If you have to sneeze or cough do this into your arm
- Practice social distancing 6 ft apart at all times. No hugs and high-fives (sorry)
- Limit the number of people in the bathrooms to 4 at a time to keep social distancing.
- Make sure you have been counted for attendance at the Connect Center. If you are new we will need your name and address, and phone number. This is in the event that there was a breakout; we can contact anyone that attended the service.
- If you come down with the virus and you had attended our service up to two weeks prior, you must contact the church to let us know. Phone 410-960-6301 or Info@crosslifeonline.com