Thank you for checking out this page before you join us in-person on Sunday at our new building, located at 6625 Selnick Dr, Elkridge, MD
Blessings and look forward to coming back together “Safely”
Pastor John Mackall
Congregate Again Update Video (9/23/20)
Core Values To Congregate Again
- Safety – Keeping everyone safe from this virus is our first consideration.
- Love – Decisions are not made by fear but rather good data, and guidance from public authorities; no judgement or shame for those who choose to stay home.
- Unity – Making sure that people do not feel left behind if they stay home. Online Services and activities will continue. Everyone is important.
- Hope – This current pandemic will be over, but we may not look the same. We are moving in a good direction, and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Our God is way bigger than this pandemic.
“Congregate Again Plan”
The Church Will:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize all surfaces possible, prior to any service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations in the building.
- Reduce the capacity of the sanctuary to ½ (State Mandate) and set up chairs to accommodate individuals and groups to keep social distancing. (See Picture)
- If needed, create overflow rooms where the service can be watched online.
- Provide a touchless service as much as possible (doors will be held open, bulletin will be online, offering…)
- If needed, Disinfectant wipes will be available.
- Church will be taking attendance for each service. Please check in at the Connect Center in the lobby.
- We will keep doors open and ventilation on at all times.
- We will not provide food of coffee at this time. (bring your own coffee or water with a lid)
- We will not open nursery or children’s ministries at this time.
- Face masks will be required (State mandate) and will be available for anyone who does not have one.
The Church Will Need You To Do:
- If you are feeling the least bit sick Stay Home and watch online (take your temperature if you feel ill at all)
- If you are health compromised and at higher risk stay home, worship with us online.
- If you have been exposed to a person who is feeling ill or tested positive. Stay Home. Worship online.
- Masks must be worn in the building at all times (exception for preaching and praise team singing) We ask that you bring your own mask, but if needed the church will have masks available.
- We will ask that you not sing or yell as this has been found to spread virus particles.
- If you have to sneeze or cough do this into your arm
- Practice social distancing 6 ft apart at all times. No hugs and high-fives (sorry)
- Limit the number of people in the bathrooms to 4 at a time to keep social distancing.
- Make sure you have been counted for attendance at the Connect Center. If you are new we will need your name and address, and phone number. This is in the event that there was a breakout; we can contact anyone that attended the service.
- If you come down with the virus and you had attended our service up to two weeks prior, you must contact the church to let us know. Phone 410-960-6301 or Info@crosslifeonline.com