We are planning on meeting together this coming Sunday “Outside” of our new building, 6625 Selnick Dr, Elkridge. We still do not have occupancy but have been given permission to meet outside, weather permitting.
We will meet in the front of the building on the hill and in the parking lot. The service will start at 10:00 and will be on YouTube “Live”, and then on Facebook at noon. Doing this “Live” we don’t have the set up to run both platforms simultaneously, so watch “Live” on YouTube 10:00 if you can. There is a direct link from our website on the “Join Us Here” page.
To do this safely and effectively we have guidelines for you! Please read and follow these guidelines below so everyone has a safe return.
When we get into the building officially we will have an different set of guidelines for “Indoor Gathering” and we will be sending out those guidelines by Email in a video format and will be posting on our website.
“Outside Gathering Again” Guidelines
- You will be directed where to park
- Congregate on the hill in front of the building, or in your car, or you can tailgate.
- Bring your own lawn chairs or blanket if you want to sit on the hill. (The top is flat and good for chairs)
- The temperature will be in the 80’s and the sun behind you. Bring an umbrella for shade and bring your own water. (There are some shade trees, and we will have some tents available but you will need to social distance 6ft apart)
- The building will be open for emergencies and restroom use.
- If you would like a tour of the building we will be offering those after the service in groups of 4 to 5 (masks will be required inside)
- There will be an offering box available but we encourage online giving.
- You can print our bulletins and song sheet ahead of time from our website “Join Us Here” page
- Bring your Bibles, bulletins, and song sheets as we will not have projection screens outside.
Covid – Safety Guidelines
- Social distancing is a must, 6ft or more distance between people. (Refrain from hugs and high-fives, I know that will be hard)
- Masks are not required outside but recommended. Please bring your own mask. We will have extras as needed.
- Hand Sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be available if needed.
- We will have some bulletins and song sheets but will have online as well.
- If you plan on participating in congregational singing, please wear a mask and make sure you are social distancing. Singing has shown to increase the spread of the virus.
We hope to see many of you this Sunday! If still not ready watch on YouTube (Live 10:00) or Facebook at noon.
Blessings, Pastor John