This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. ~ 1 John 5:14
Why we pray.....
Blessed are they who come to the Lord in Prayer.
- Pat P. is seeking God’s blessing of a good outcome on her PET scan following the last chemo treatment on Dec 10th. He’s been at her side thru this journey and is always nearby everyday!
- Support Pastor Rob Stephens, of our partner Aletheia Church in College Park as he goes to Nicaragua in January. Pray for their team as they prepare. To financially support the team go to: aletheiacollegepark.com/give/
Once there find the “Nicaragua Mission Trip” line, put in the amount and put a note on there that it is for the team, or Pastor Rob specifically.
PRAYER FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- Pray for our new space, 6625 Selnick Dr, Elkridge, MD. That we will see God working in our lives as He walks us through the next steps.
- Pray for everyone at UMBC and specifically for Intervarsity.
- HCC CRU – Please be praying with us for God’s guidance, our willingness to be His vessels, and for His great movement on our campus this year!
- Pray for Elkridge Elementary School. The students, the staff, and the administration.
PRAYER FOR OUR NATION
- Ron Willoughby, Broken Wall Project, North Bend Elementary, Baltimore
- Jeff Davoll and his Family, Church Planting Missionaries in Ecuador
- Jon Brewin, Church on the Point Church Plant, Sparrows Point, MD
- Rob Stephens, Aletheia Church Plant, College Park, MD
- Laurel Pregnancy Center, Laurel, Maryland
- Building Families for Children, Columbia, Maryland
PRAYER FOR OUR WORLD
- For the Pimentel Project which supports ministries in the Dominican Republic, Nigeria, and Kenya.
- For Pastor Radhames and Zoila Quezada, MIVA Church Program, CERINFA educational program, and the city of Pimentel in the Dominican Republic
- Pray for Caobete Church, Pastor Alvin Gabriel Gil German, in the Dominican Republic
- Pray for Radhames Jr. a missionary working to build the city of Pimentel. His vision is to bring multiple water wells, to build suitable homes, and to continue his father’s work in MIVA and CERINFA.
- Pray for Ecuador and the Davoll Family
Got a Prayer Request?
Got a Prayer Request?
If you have a prayer request, please fill out this form so that we can add you to our list for corporate prayer.
We understand that some items may be sensitive in nature, but still require fervent prayer. If you don’t want your request to be published, but still would like for one of our pastors to pray, click the Pastoral Prayer Only (DO NOT POST) button on the form.
Thank you for sharing with us.